Fingerless gloves have endless utility, not just for paddling. The NRS Men's Boater's Gloves offer blister and sun protection whether you are hiking, biking or fishing.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks like tying knots, working a camera or handing an opened beverage to your oarsman/woman.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms offer an extra layer of protection in blister-prone areas and designed for comfort while paddling and rowing.
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling.
- Silicone accents on the palm deliver a stickier grip and optimal control.
- Material on the wrist extends to meet long-sleeve sun shirts to eliminate any exposed skin.
- Ideal for warm-weather boating.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together.
There are no reviews for this product.