- extra stiff, stiff, soft, flexi soft
- in full version include t carbon handle or t wooden handle
- in adjustable clamp version (10 cm adjustment) with t carbon handle
- lock and unlock is possible on the water without any tools, with lever
- all flat water canoe shafts are made with black kevlar layup on top against abrasion
|Canoe shaft possibilities||Construction & recommendation of use||Shaft bending |
in mm/10kg weight
|FLEXI SOFT||70°carbon / 30% kevlar |
Recommended for kids over 13years
|SOFT||85°carbon / 15% kevlar = for sprint paddlers over 15 yearswomen over 18 years||3,00||3,00|
|STIFF||100% carbon = most used for sprint men |
Only for the strongest women
|EXTRA STIFF||100% high carbon modulus = only for the strongest and heaviest menthey preffer maximum stiffness||1,20||1,20|
SHAFT BENDING DIAGRAM
Outside diameter 31 mm
Weight 310 grams including wooden handle
Very good for traveling paddlers. Designed for frequent splitting (daily).
Lock and unlock is possible on the water without any tools, with lever.
Angle adjustment LEFT/RIGHT hand control, line marks every 5 °.
LENGTH ADJUSTMENT UP TO 10cm OUTSIDE DIAMETER 31 mm, WEIGHT 390 grams including T-HANDLE.
NEED TO BE REGULARLY CLEANED WITH FRESH WATER AFTER EACH USE, IF PADDLING ON SALT WATER!