Helly Hansen® long-sleeved top that provides protection against the sun and comfort on hot days. Ideal for hiking, climbing, sailing, running. The Solen collection combines two technologies: the environmentally friendly S.Café® and LIFA® Active fabric technology.
The S.Café® process works with used coffee, which in its fiber structure turns into a brand new material, thus providing clothing with UPF 50+ light protection without the use of chemicals. S.Café® is also a quick-drying, odor-resistant and durable material.
LIFA® Active fiber technology is excellent absorbent, so the skin stays dry.
The Helly Hansen® Long Sleeve Top is made from 60% Ocean Bound recycled polyester.
- Material: 60% polyester (recycled), 40% polypropylene
- Weight: 250 g
- LIFA® ACTIVE fiber technology
- S.Café® fabric technology
- Natural odor resistance
- Hood for extra protection
- Excellent absorbency
- 100% hydrophobic polypropylene interior
- 2-layer pleated structure
- bluesign® product
- Oceanbound recycled material
- UPF 50 sun protection